Attached ino file is removed
- Title:The code attached to a project is lost when I open it from File -> Open Recent
- Feature: General
- Is this issue stopping you from further testing? No
- Arduino board:
- Windows OS (type): 10 (64-bit)
- Steps to reproduce: Open HITI panel, Help -> examples and open an example. Then from File -> Open Recent -> Select the project again. The attached sketch is gone.
- Tell us what happened: When I open the project the first time I can press the code button and the Arduino IDE is launched along with the attached .ino. The second time (from Open Recent) opens a window in order to choose the ino file. I was expecting to launch the .ino file that was originally attached to the project. The same seems to happen if I save the project in another folder and open it from it's new position.