Welcome to the HITI Community!
You are at the best place to meet other brilliant fellows, help each other, learn, share and collaborate together.
As a HITI member, you must respect the following Forum Rules before posting or commenting. Please, remember that you are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community.
- Write in english
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing, or hateful.
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory.
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography.
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute, or promote any kind of spam.
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights.
- Do not post or link to confidential information of Tahiti Robotics (HITISoftware), its partners, affiliates, or vendors or any third party.
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose.
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion.
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason.
- Do not post or link to content that disparages Tahiti Robotics (HITISoftware), its vendors, partners, or affiliates.
- For your own safety, do not post your contact information or email address in the community.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts or comments that do not respect the Forum Rules, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Forum Rules.