Video duration : 2'03
Text version :
1) Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 processor (or equivalent).
- 1GB RAM.
- 115MB available disk space.
- 1 unused USB 2.0 ports
2) Installing the Arduino IDE and drivers
- Download and install the latest Arduino IDE.
- Connect your Arduino to the computer by plugging your board on a free USB port. If this is the first time you connect your board, Windows automatically installs the Arduino drivers required for this USB port. If for some reasons drivers installation fails, refer to the Arduino software guide to see how to proceed with the manual installation.
3) Installing HITIPanel
- Before installing:
- Uninstall all previous versions of the software.
- You may need to deactivate your anti-virus (partly or completely) as it may interfere with the installation process.
- Download the software from our website and open it to start the installation process.
- Read and accept the terms of our End User License Agreement (EULA) to continue installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, then click on “Install”. Once installation is completed, click on “Finish” to exit Setup.
4) Activating your license
- At first startup, a pop-up dialog appears saying that a valid license is required to run the software.
- Click “OK”. The License Activation Dialog box appears.
You now have 2 options:
If you wish to test the software before purchase, click on "Start your 30-Days Trial".
If you already purchased the software, click on Enter your License Key. Then copy-paste the License Key you received by email after purchase and click “OK”.
If the License Key entered is not valid, the following message appears. In that case, check the key you entered.
If you have internet access, the license is then automatically activated. When the activation process finishes, the software starts.
If you don’t have internet access, the following dialog pops-up inviting you to proceed with an OFFLINE Activation. This consists in retrieving your activated license (“license.l4j” file) from a computer having internet access. Simply follow the given instructions.
- Click on the “Copy” button to copy your activation data and paste in a .txt file.
- Pass this file to a computer with internet access. From this computer, open the “Activation URL” in a web browser, then copy-paste the “Activation Text” in the web form and click on “submit”.
- This should download a license.l4j file. Retrieve this file from your “Download” folder, pass it back to your computer requiring activation and finally open it using the “Open .l4j file” button.