1) Opening an example
Open the Examples panel (Help\Examples)
Select a module to study.
- Select an example to study. This action opens the corresponding Project in HITIPanel. It also opens the Online Tutorial which will give you detailed explanation about the example and the corresponding wiring diagram.
The interface of a Project example is locked by default, and it cannot be overwritten (modifications can’t be saved). You can change these behaviors for each example by going to menu Tools\Settings.
3) Uploading the Arduino Sketch
- In the Arduino Toolbar, click on “.ino” to open the corresponding Arduino Sketch with the Arduino IDE.
- Upload the Sketch to your Arduino.
- Finally, open the COM port in HITIPanel.