Video duration : 1'28
- Click on “IO” to display the IO Control Panels.
- In the DIGITAL I/O Control Panel, select “ALL” to display the Command Panels of ALL the pins.
- The Command Panels of the 10 first pins are displayed. Use the Navigation Arrows to navigate through the Command Panels.
- Select “SELECTION” to display only a selection of Command Panels. Then click on the “+” button to add a Command Panel to the selection.
- Click on “+” once again to add a second Command Panel.
- Select pin 3 (connected to the Switch) and pin 13 (connected to the on-board LED).
The configuration of the pins is then automatically retrieved and displayed.
Moreover, the on-board LED is indicated by a dot next to the pin it is connected to.
- Toggle the switch connected to pin 3. You should see the input toggling in the Command Panel.
- The LED on pin 13 is already activated (according to the code). Deactivate it using the button in its Command Panel. On your Arduino, you should see the on-board LED switching OFF.
- Give a name to each pin by using its Label so you can identify it more easily in the project.
- Save your project (CTRL+S or File\Save).